State Health Society Bihar Recruitment For 36 Staff Nurse posts – April 2012
State Health Society Bihar, under NRHM is recruiting applications from suitable candidates for filling up 36 vacant posts of Staff Nurse On contractual basis for Community Health Centres & districthospitals of six districts (Vaishali, Rohtas, Muzaffarpur, East Champaran, West Champaran & Kaimur) under NPHCE Programme.
State Health Society Bihar Advertisement Description :
- Recruitment for 36 posts of Staff Nurse (General-18, EBC-07, SC-06, BC-04 and BC (F) – 01)
- Salary for Staff Nurse post is 20,000/-
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree/diploma in nursing.
- Candidate should have 2 years relevant experience of working in a hospital.
- Age limit: Maximum 40 years (as on 30.04.12)
- Last date of submission of form along with fee is 14/05/2012 at 5 pm.
- Application fees is Rs. 500/- for applicants under General category, Rs. 300/- for BC/EBC and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- To assist Medical Officers/consultants in management and follow-up of elderly patients attending the OPD and admitted in the Geriatric Ward.
- To assist in planning and management of Geriatric camps in PHCs/CHCs and other sites.
- To counsel patients and their family members about risk factors of NCDs.
How To Apply :
Applications should be sent in prescribed format available on the above mentioned website clearly mentioning the position applied. Applications in other format will not be accepted.
Address : To, The Executive Director, State Health Society, Bihar, Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna – 800014.
Note : For any further details/clarification regarding this advertisement, State Health Society, Bihar may be contacted on working days during office hours (10.00 – 17.00 hrs) on Ph. No. 0612-2281545.