Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.geoplugin.net/xml.gp?ip=188.8.131.52): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/fbquotes/public_html/www.govtjobsupdates.in/wp-content/plugins/kento-post-view-counter/index.php on line 518
State Health Society Bihar, under NRHM is recruiting applications from suitable candidates for filling up 36 vacant posts of Staff Nurse On contractual basis for Community Health Centres & districthospitals of six districts (Vaishali, Rohtas, Muzaffarpur, East Champaran, West Champaran & Kaimur) under NPHCE Programme.
State Health Society Bihar Advertisement Description :
- Recruitment for 36 posts of Staff Nurse (General-18, EBC-07, SC-06, BC-04 and BC (F) – 01)
- Salary for Staff Nurse post is 20,000/-
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree/diploma in nursing.
- Candidate should have 2 years relevant experience of working in a hospital.
- Age limit: Maximum 40 years (as on 30.04.12)
- Last date of submission of form along with fee is 14/05/2012 at 5 pm.
- Application fees is Rs. 500/- for applicants under General category, Rs. 300/- for BC/EBC and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- To assist Medical Officers/consultants in management and follow-up of elderly patients attending the OPD and admitted in the Geriatric Ward.
- To assist in planning and management of Geriatric camps in PHCs/CHCs and other sites.
- To counsel patients and their family members about risk factors of NCDs.
How To Apply :
Applications should be sent in prescribed format available on the above mentioned website clearly mentioning the position applied. Applications in other format will not be accepted.
Address : To, The Executive Director, State Health Society, Bihar, Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna – 800014.
Note : For any further details/clarification regarding this advertisement, State Health Society, Bihar may be contacted on working days during office hours (10.00 – 17.00 hrs) on Ph. No. 0612-2281545.