Indian Air Force REcruitment Rally At VIJAYWADA (AP) – GROUP ‘X’ (TECHNICAL) TRADES – JUNE 2012
Educational Qualification Required : Candidate should have passedIntermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Selection Programme :
The Recruitment Test will be conducted from 7 AM onwards every day as per the details given below. Candidates reporting up to 10 AM at the Rally Venue will only be permitted to appear in the Recruitment Test
Medical Standards :
- General Medical Standards for Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades are as follows: –
- Height: Minimum height required is 152.5 cms.
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) not acceptable.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- Health: Candidate should be free from medical or surgical deformity. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments.
- Candidate must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain
Recruitment Rally Venue :
The Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades will be held at Dandamudi Raja Gopal Rao Indoor Stadium and Indira Gandhi Stadium, Vijayawada, Krishna District (Andhra Pradesh) from 05 June 2012 to 11 June 2012.