Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2012 , Navik ( GD / DB ) 01 of 2013 Batch Entry
Indian Coast Guard is inviting application from male Indian Nationals possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Naviks (General Duty)/ Navik (Domestic Branch) .
Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy Notification :Indian Coast Guard
(Ministry of Defence)
Coast Guard Headquarters, National Stadium Complex, New Delhi – 110001
1] Navik (General Duty – GD/ Domestic Branch – DB) Batch 01/2013 entry
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Rs.2000 Grade Pay
- Qualification Required : 10+2 with Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by central/ state government.
- Age: Born between 01 February 1991 and 31 January 1995.
- 2]. Navik (Domestic Branch) (Cook & Steward)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Rs.1900 Grade Pay
- Qualification Required : Matriculate / 10th/ High School
- Age: Born between 01 April 1991 and 31 March 1991.
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply Online for job through Coast Guard official website http://www.joincoastguard.org from 08/06/2012 to 30/06/2012 only. After applying online , take printout of the system generated application form and send it to address listed in the advertisement on or before 09/07/2012 (For far-flung areas, the last date is 13/07/2012)