SSC Prasar Bharti Exam 2013 Engineering Asst / Technicians Posts Combined Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission (SSC ) will Conduct a Combined All India Open Examination on 26/05/2013 for recruitment to the posts of Engineer Assistants and Technicians in The Prasar Bharati (PB). Qualification and Applying procedure details are given below.
Combined Recruitment for the post of Engineering Assistant and Technician in Prasar Bharati Examination – 2013
Important Dates :
- Closing Date : 22.3.2013
- Date of Examination: 26-05-2013
1] Vacancy for Engineering Assistant Post
Total Vacancies 1290 posts (UR-659, SC-201, ST-135, OBC-295, PWD-37)
Scale of Pay : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Age Limit of Candidate : 30 years as on 01/01/2013
Qualification for Engineering Assistant Job :
- Three years Diploma in Radio /Telecommunication /Electrical /Electronics/Information Technology /Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Wireless Radio Engineering
2] Vacancy for Technician Post :
Total Vacancies 340 posts (UR-181, SC-54, ST-34, OBC-71, PWD-7, Ex.SM-35)
Scale of Pay : Rs. 5200 – 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Age Limit of Candidate : 18-25 years as on 01/01/2013
Qualification Required for Technician Job :
- 10+2 pass from a recognized Board.
- Diploma of at least 2 years duration in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Application Fee / Examination fee:
- Examination fee is Rs. 200/-, Candidate need to pay application fee in SBI Bank by payment challan or by Net Banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How To Apply For SSC Engineering Assistant and Technician Job 2013 :
Candidate may apply Online for Engineering Assistant and Technician Job through given below link on or before the last date i.e 20/03/2013 for Part-I and up to 22/03/2013 for Part-II Registration.