Apply Online for UPSC Civil Service Exam (26 may 2013 ) 2013
UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2013 for recruitment of various posts of IAS , IFS , IPS and certain other Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ Central Services / Posts. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduce civil service exam 2013 on 26/05/2013 . Eligibility , Age , applying procedure details are given below.
Application Fee :
- Deposit Rs.100/- (No fee for Female/ SC/ST/PH candidates) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Sate Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
Age Limit :
- Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01/08/2013. The upper age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
- Degree of a recognized university or an equivalent qualification.
Physical Standards :
- Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
Number of Attempts:
- The maximum number of attempts permissible to different categories of aspirants, who are otherwise eligible will be as follows:
- General Category : Four
- Physical Handicapped : Seven
- OBC : Seven
- SC / ST : No Limit
How to apply For UPSC Civil Service Exam 2013 :
Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions can apply Online at http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 05/03/203 to 04/04/2013 .
Indian Air force 10+2 Job ( pcm wid 50%) Click Here to View IAF Advt 2013