Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.geoplugin.net/xml.gp?ip=184.108.40.206): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/fbquotes/public_html/www.govtjobsupdates.in/wp-content/plugins/kento-post-view-counter/index.php on line 518
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is going to conduct an open Competitive Examination on 30 June 2013 (Sunday ) . Examination will be conducted by BSNL for Recruitment of 123 Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA) posts in the non-executive category in BSNL Chennai . Engineering Diploma is minimum qualification for TTA recruitment .
BSNL Advertisement April 2013 :
- Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA)
Required Qualification :
The Applicant must possesses the diploma in any of the following disciplines from a recognized Institute/University. Candidate must hold three Years Engineering Diploma in
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Radio Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Instruments Technology
- Information Technology.
b] M.Sc. (Electronics) from a recognized institution/University.
Age Limit :
- Candidates must be between 18 and 27 years of age as on 13.05.2013 (i.e. closing date of receipt of applications from candidates).
Syllabus and Question Paper :
- There shall be only one Paper of multiple choice objective type of three hours duration (10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M as per syllabus with the following details ).
Part Marks :
- Part- I : General Ability Test : 20
- Part- II : Basic Engineering : 90
- Part- III : Specialization : 90
- (b) Each question shall carry one mark.
- (c) The standard of paper in General Ability test will be such as may be expected of an Engineering Diploma holder. The standard of papers in other subject will approximately be that of Diploma level of an Indian Polytechnic. In the Specialization Part-III, a candidate has to attempt a common set of questions from the consolidated syllabus prescribed under Specialization Part-III.
Examination Fee / Application Fee :
- Application fee is Rs. 500/- . Application fee is to be paid by candidate in the form of Bank Draft/Postal Order from a Nationalized Bank or Indian Postal order from any Post Office drawn in favour of “Accounts officer (C&A) HQ Zone, BSL, Chennai Telephones” payable at Chennai in a single draft. FEES OCE PAID WILL OT BE REFUDED AT AY CIRCUMSTACES. SC/ST/PH . Candidates are exempted from Examination fee provided they should have enclose necessary Community/Medical certificates.
How To Apply For BSNL TTA Advertisement April 2013 :
Online registration can be done through web link http://220.127.116.11/ttaexam and download the same and send a hard copy after affixing a photograph and signing the declaration along with enclosures to the following address.
Address :The Sub Divisional Engineer (Recruitment)
BSL, Chennai Telephones
o. 89, Millers Road
Chennai 600 010