Do You Want To Work In Post Office as Postal Assistant ? Are you Looking For 10 +2 Pass outs Govt Jobs. Then you are at the right place. Department of India Post, MSIT, Departments of Posts Government of India has notified recruitment For Filling Up 8243 Postal Assistants posts in 22 postal circles in the country .To Fill Online Form For Postal Assistant job you must have passed 12th from Recognized board with English as compulsory Subject.
Job Notification Details :
Job Organisation : Government of India Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Department of Posts (Recruitment Division)
Organisation Website : http://www.indiapost.gov.in/
Last Date to apply : 27th March 2014
Total Vacancies : 8243 Vacancies
- Post 1 ) Postal Assistant
- Post 2 ) Sorting Assistants
- Post 3) Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control organization)
- Post 4) Postal Assistants (Foreign Post Organization)
- Post 5) Postal Assistants (Returned Letter Offices)
- Post 6) Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services)
- Post 7) Postal Assistants (Circle And Regional Offices)
Vacancies by state :
- Andhra Pradesh : 541 Posts
- Assam : 126 Posts
- Bihar : 211 Posts
- Chhattisgarh : 122 Posts
- Delhi : 234 Posts
- Gujarat : 564 Posts
- Punjab : 216 Posts
- Rajasthan : 304 Posts
- Tamil Nadu : 1023 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh : 668 Posts
- Uttarakhand : 136 Posts
- West Bengal : 698 Posts
- Haryana : 181 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh : 89 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir : 131 Posts
- Jharkhand : 162 Posts
- Karnataka : 534 Posts
- Kerala : 385 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh : 269 Posts
- Maharashtra : 1098 Posts
- North East : 100 Posts
- Odisha : 451 Posts
Qualification for all Posts : Candidates must have passed 10+2 standard from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams).
Salary : Pay Band 5200-20200 with 2400 Grade Pay + admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
Age Limit For Postal Assistants : 18 – 27 years as on 27 march 2014.
Application Fee & Examination fee :
- Rs. 100 for all categories of applicants who have registered.
- The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Important Dates :
- Submission Of Online Application from : 26th February 2014
- Last Date To Apply Online for Postal Assistant Post : 27th March 2014
How To Apply For Indian Post Postal Assistants Job 2014
Applicants who completely satisfy the above eligibility may apply online for Postal Assistants Post through web link http://www.pasadrexam2014.in/ .The applications are to be submitted online and the registration commences from 00:00 hrs of 26/02/2014 and closes by 23:59 Hours of 27th March, 2014.