The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct National Eligibility Test 2017 examination in the month of November 2017. The examination will be conduct for the post of Junior Research Fellowship or eligibility for Assistant Professor or both in Indian University. This year CBSE Board is organizing the NET Exam on the behalf of University Grants Commission.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017
Age Limit :
- The maximum age limit is 28 years as on 1st January 2018.
- 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD Category Candidates
- Master’s degree or equivalent in listed subjects scoring 55% from any state or central recognized university (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
NET November 2017 Important Dates-
- Online NET Application Form Submission: 11 August 2017, to September 11, 2017
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan: 12:09:2017
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website: September 19, 2017, to September 25, 2017
- NET Nov 2017 Exam Date: November 5, 2017
How to apply for CBSE UGC NET November 2017:
- Go to the official website of CBSE NET i.e. cbsenet.nic.in
- Now go to the home page and click on the link of UGC NET Application Form 2017.
- Then fill all the correct information in the application form.
- Submit the application form along with required documents, photograph and signature (scanned copies)