Online Applications are invited by Madhya Pradesh (MP) Public Service Commission (PSC) from Indian Nationals for Recruitment Examination for the Madhya Pradesh (MP) State Service Examination 2018 to select various Class II and Class III Officers / Staff posts for various departments of Government of Madhya Pradesh .
Name Post and vacancy Details :
- State Administrative Service Dy. Collector : 27 posts
- State Police Service Dy. Superintendent of Police : 10 posts
- Superintendent of Jail : 02 postsDistrict Excise Officer : 02 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer : 05 posts
- Assistant Director Administration / Assistant Director Training (Backward Class and Minority Welfare Department) : 12 posts
- Addl. Assistant Development Commissioner (Chief Executive Officer District Panchayat) : 03 posts
- Naib Tehildar : 28 posts
- Excise Sub Inspector : 17 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector : 20 posts
- Inspector (Backward Class and Minority Welfare Department) : 21 posts
- Block Development Officer : 01 post
- Assistant Jail Superintendent : 11 posts
- Transport Sub Inspector : 24 posts
- Cooperative Inspector : 18 posts
Age Limit : 21-28 years as on 01/01/2018
Preliminary Examination :
- Online Exam for selection of various posts on 18/02/2018.
Application Fee :
- ₹ 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy) of MP) + Rs. 40/- as portal fee will be only be accepted by Credit Card, Internet Banking or by cash at authorised kiosks of MP PSC at various place.
Way To Apply :
Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply for above mentioned posts through web link we have mentioned here http://www.mppscdemo.in, http://www.mppsc.nic.in and http://www.mppsc.com from 12.00 noon 18/12/2017 to 12.00 midnight 08/01/2018.