Great Opportunity for those who are looking for clerk and stenographer govt sarkari jobs in Court . Here we are updating you with latest recruitment notification published by Bombay high court for filling up 8921 Sarkari vacancies of Stenographers, Junior Clerks and Peon/Hamal in District Courts in the state of Maharashtra .
If you are from Maharastra and want to work with government organisation then this is something which is exclusively for you . Clerk , stenographer and peon posts recruitment 2018 by Bombay high court , you can apply for this recruitment notification but before doing that must go through the eligibility criteria which is completely mentioned in official advertisement can be downloaded through the link mentioned at the end of this post.
- Post Name : Stenographer (L.G.) : 1013 posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4300
2) Post Name : Junior Clerk : 4738 posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900
3) Post Name : Peon/Hamal : 3170 posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 4440-7440 Grade Pay Rs. 1300
Age : 18-38 years as on 28/03/2018
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 28-03-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-04-2018
- Date of Displaying shortlisted candidates: 16-04-2018
- Date of Screening Test for post-2, 3: 06-05-2018
- Date of Local Language Typing Test for post-2: 09-06-2018
- Date of English Dictation Test for post-1: 10-06-2018
- Date of English Typing Test for post-2: 17-06-2018
- Date of Local Language Dictation Test for post-1: 23-06-2018
- Date of Interview for post-1: 09 to 13-07-2018
- Date of Interview for post-2, 3: 16 to 30-07-2018
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates can Apply Online for above posts at Bombay High Court website from 28/03/2018 to 10/04/2018 only.