Bank of India (BoI) , India’s International Bank and a leading Public Sector Bank with its Head office at Mumbai is inviting online applications for recruitment of the Govt. Job vacancy of Officer (Credit) in recruitment Project No. 2018-19/1 .
Post Name : Officer Credit
Vacancies : 158 posts (UR-72, OBC-37, SC-21, ST-28) (PWD-08)
Pay Scale : JMGS-I Scale ₹ 23700 – 42020)
Age Limit : 21-30 years as on 01/04/2018.
- The minimum educational qualification is a degree (graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks, along with an MBA (or equivalent degree) or Post Graduate Degree in Commerce/Science/Economics or Chartered Accountant or ICWA or Company Secretary.
- Also, a minimum 3-month computer course certification, or certification in Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
Bank of India Credit Officer selection process :
- The selection process consists of an online test and/or personal interview, depending on the number of eligible applicants.
- The online examination consists of three tests, each of 50 marks on English Language, General Awareness (Special Reference to Banking Industry), and Financial Management.
Application Fee :
- The application fees ₹600/- (₹100/- for SC/ ST candidates) to be paid in any Bank of India branch with the help of payment challan only. Please take Transaction no. after payment.
How To Apply for Bank of India Credit Officer positions :
- Log in to the official Bank of India website (www.bankofindia.co.in).
Click on Career.
- Click on “Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream – Project No. 2018-19/1 Notice dated 01.04.2018”.
- Click ‘Apply Online’.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ and enter all the necessary details.
- Click on ‘Save and Next’ button and upload a canned photo and your signature.
- Click on ‘Final Submit’ and click on ‘Payment’ to proceed to pay the application fee.