Bihar Public Service Commission has given notification for 40 thousand plus vacancies of Head Master in Primary Schools under Education Department, Govt. of Bihar. The application process will commence from March 28. More Details are given below.
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 :
- This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 40506 vacancies out of which 13761 vacancies are reserved for the female category.
Age limit For BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 :
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 60 years.
Application fee For BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 :
- Candidates from the unreserved category have to pay a fee of ₹750, while candidates from the SC/ST/Female Candidates/PwD category have to pay a fee of ₹200.
Educational qualification For BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 :
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum 50%. Candidates from SC/ST/EBC/BC/Differently abled/female and EWS will be offered a 5% relaxation in the minimum prescribed marks. Degrees of ‘Aalim’ from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arbi & Persian University, Patna/Bihar State Madarsa Education Board and Shastri from Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University will be considered equivalent to graduation. Applicants should hold a D.El.Ed., B.T., B.Ed., B.A.Ed., B.Sc.Ed., or B.L.Ed. qualification.
Work experience For BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 :
- Having minimum 8 years of regular service as basic grade teacher of Panchayat Elementary teacher/Urban Elementary Teacher under Panchayat Raj Institutions and urban Local Body Institutions. Graduate teacher of Panchayati Raj Institutions or Urban bodies institutions whose services are confirmed
How To apply For BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 :
The application process will commence from March 28. Interested and eligible candidate can apply online through the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in till April 22.