Calcutta High Court has published an advertisement for recruitment of 17 P.A./Stenographer, Grade – C Vacancy .12th pass can apply for this job.More details are given below.
Post : P.A./Stenographer, Grade – C
Qualification : A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m.
Pay Scale : 28,900 – 74,500/- Level-9
Application Fee : For S.C./S.T. of West Bengal candidates : 300/- Pay Examination fee through Indian Postal Order, drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta.
For All Others candidates : 800/-
How To Apply :
Interested candidates may apply this job in plain paper along with self-attested documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, Caste Certificate, IPO send to the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta on or before the last date i.e 12.04.2022.
1) Full name of the candidate (in capital letters)
2) Father’s/Husband’s Name
4) Date of Birth
5) Actual age as on 01.01.2022
6) Address (Present and Permanent, along with PIN code)
7) Telephone/Mobile number (Mandatory)
8) E-mail id (Mandatory)
9) Educational Qualification
10) Other Qualification
11) Knowledge in Computer
12) Speed in Shorthand and Typewriting
13) Whether belongs to S.C./ S.T./ O.B.C (A)/O.B.C. (B)/ Persons with
Disabilities (Blindness/low vision)
14) Whether belongs to Exempted category, if yes, mention the Identity Card
Number issued from the Labour Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal
15) Present employment status, if any (with date of initial joining supported
17) Details of depositing application fees i.e. Indian Postal Order No., Date
Full signature of the candidate with date must be given at the bottom of the