Number Of Seats 413
Last Date To Submit Forms 17-03-2017
Qualification : 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted.
Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
For North Central Railway Jobs Selected applicant will gat attractive and satisfying amount of Stipend that will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time. Allowances and other benefits may also be granted as per the performance of the selected applicant.
Application Fee :
Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs. 100/- in favour of WAO, NCR Jhansi and payable at Jhansi as an application fee.Fees May be sent with the printout of application by ordinary/registered/speed post.
- The SC/ST/ physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.A portal fee of Rs 70/- (Seventy Rupees) will compulsorily be paid online by all candidates.
Process of Hiring:
The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied S eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/oral exam in this selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total marks obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
The date for open online application: 15-02-2017
Last date of online application: 17-03-2017
Applying Procedure :
- First of all candidates are required to log on to the official website that is www.mponline.gov.in
- Now go to “Online Assessment” tab that is available at the top of home page.
- After that on new page select “Railway”.
- After that various jobs links will appear you can select an appropriate link for the post you need to apply.
Now, PDF will appear, read the advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before applying.
Now, apply online and fill the application forms also attach all below mentioned documents.
At last press “Submit” tab and also take a hard copy of it for future use.