Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting applications for the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2021 for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. The last date to apply is April 30, 2022. Interested candidates can apply through the official website, ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2022 Details
Post: Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination (MTS)
No. of Vacancy: Not Specified
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix – Level-1
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed class 10th (High School) Class Exam from a recognised Board in India.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2022 Age Limit:
- MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue): 18-25 years
- Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS: 18-27 years
SSC MTS Vacancy 2022 Application Fee: Pay Examination fee through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan
- For General/OBC: 100/-
- For SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
Important Dates For SSC MTS Vacancy 2022 :
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission: March 22, 2022
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: April 30, 2022 at 11.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: May 02, 2022 at 11.00 PM
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: May 03, 2022 at 11.00 PM
- Last Date of Payment of Fee through Challan at Bank: May 04, 2022
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Tier-I): June 2022
How to Apply For SSC MTS Vacancy 2022:
Interested candidates may apply online through the SSC Official website ssc.nic.in.