Union Public Service Commission has published CAPF 2022 notification nn its official website For Recruitment of 253 Various posts . Candidates have to submit the CAPF 2022 application form online at upsc.gov.in. More Details are given below.
Total number of CAPF vacancies– 253
- Border Security Force (BSF)- 66 Posts
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)- 29 Posts
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)- 62 Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)- 82 Posts
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)- 14 Posts
UPSC CAPF 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should satisfy all the eligibility conditions before applying online for CAPF exam 2022.
- Nationality– Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the examination.
Sex- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for UPSC CAPF 2022.
- CAPF 2022 Age Limit (on 1 August 2022)– A candidate’s age must be between 20 years to 25 years, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than August 2, 1998 and after August 1, 2003. Relaxation is an upper age limit is applicable to listed categories
- Minimum Educational Qualifications : A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree from recognized educational institutions or universities.
UPSC CAPF 2022 Age Relaxation :
Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe Candidates- 05 years
Other Backward Classes Candidates- 03 years
Civilian Central Government Servants/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates- 05 Years
If a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1 January 1980 to 31 December 1989- 05 Years
UPSC CAPF 2022 Application Form :
The online application form of CAPF 2022 is released on the official website of UPSC on April 20. The commission will not accept any hard copy of the CAPF application form at their postal address. It is suggested to read all the eligibility conditions carefully before applying for the UPSC CAPF exam 2022. We will provide the application link in this article as well. Click the link to access the CAPF 2022 application form.
UPSC CAPF 2022 Application Fee :
Candidates have to remit a CAPF application fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing CASH in any Branch of SBI, or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore. Female/SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of the fee.
UPSC CAPF 2022 Selection Process :
The selection of eligible candidates will be based on their performance in CAPF 2022 written test followed by Physical Efficiency Test and an interview. Candidates who qualify each stage of the selection process will be recruited to the post of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Below are the stage of CAPF selection process 2022.
Stage-1- Written Examination :
The written UPSC CAPF 2022 exam will be held on August 7, 2022.
The exam will comprise two papers, Paper-1 & Paper-2.
Both the papers will be conducted in English and Hindi languages.
In this paper-2, candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
Events Important Dates :
- CAPF Registration 2022 Start Date April 20, 2022
- UPSC CAPF 2022 Application last date May 10, 2022
- CAPF Application form withdrawn date May 2022
- CAPF 2022 Admit Card Release Date 2nd Week of July 2022
- Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) 2022 Exam Date August 7, 2022
- CAPF Written Result 2022 Date October 2022
- Personal Interview Dates November 2022
- Final CAPF Result Date January 2022
How to Apply Online for UPSC CAPF 2022 :
- Visit the Official website, upsconline.nic.in or click the above-given link (to be activated after the official release)
- Read all the instructions provided before filling the CAPF 2022 application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online or by Cash
- Recheck the entered details and Click the “Submit” tab
- Download a copy of the confirmation for future use.