The IBPS SO Advertisement 2021 has been released on 02nd November 2021 on official website of IBPS i,e www.ibps.in. Through the IBPS SO 2021 Recruitment, candidates will be selected for the post of IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer.More Details are given below.
Organization : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Post : Specialist Officer (SO)
Exam Level: National Level
Vacancies : 1828 posts
Application Mode : Online
Online Registration : 03rd to 23rd November 2021
Exam Mode : Online
Salary : Rs 38,000/- – Rs 39,000/-
Category: Bank Jobs
Selection Process : Prelims, Mains & Interview
Education Qualification : Graduation or Post Graduation in specific stream depending on the post
Age Limit : 20 – 30 years
Official Website : @ibps.in
IBPS SO 2021-22 Exam Dates :
Exam : IBPS SO Exam Date 2021
IBPS SO 2021 Notification Released ; November 2, 2021
IBPS SO Online Application Starts : November 3, 2021
IBPS SO Application Ends : November 23, 2021
IBPS SO Prelims ; December 26, 2021
IBPS SO Mains Exam : January 30, 2022
Interview Date : February/March 2022
IBPS SO: IBPS SO Age Limit
The age of the applicant must range from anywhere between 20 to 30 years as on November 26, 2020.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per category and is given in the table below:
Category Age Relaxation
- SC/ ST 5 years
- OBC 3 years
- PWD 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen 5 years
IBPS SO 2021 Application Fee :
- A candidate is required to pay INR 850 (General, OBC and EWS) as application fee for IBPS SO 2020 exam. The same amount is reduced to INR 175 for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen category.
How to fill IBPS SO Application Form?
Students can go through the following guidelines to apply for IBPS SO 2020 exam.
Step 1: IBPS SO Registration
- Visit the official website of IBPS SO i.e. ibps.in to apply for the exam.
- Select the option of ‘Click here for New Registration’.
- The registration form for creating the User Profile will appear.
- Fill in general details like name, date of birth and contact details- valid email ID and mobile number.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will appear on the screen.
- Applicants will also receive an email and SMS on their registered email ID and a mobile number indicating the same.
Step 2: Fill IBPS SO Application Form
- Login using these credentials to proceed with the IBPS SO application process.
- Candidates will have to provide personal and contact details as well as details about their academic qualification, work experience, preference exam center, etc.
- Then, they will have to upload scanned images of their recent photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration as per the specifications are given on the screen.
- After going through all the details carefully, click on ‘Final Submit’ to pay the application fees.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fees
- This is the last step for completing the application process. Aspirants have to remit the requisite application fees by different online modes.
- Candidates can pay the fees using Credit/ Debit card, Net banking, Cash Card & Wallet and IMPS.
- They must enter the essential payment details on the bank page that appears and save the e-receipt of the online transaction as proof of payment.