Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board (IBPS) is going to declare the IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Result 2021 on 01st April 2022 For shortlisting the candidates for the final selection to the posts released. The candidates who had attempted in IBPS PO Interview/Personal Discussion can check their qualifying status for the provisional allotment from the direct link which will be activated once the IBPS PO Final Result is released officially. The result can be checked by entering their registration number and password in the login link.
IBPS PO Final Result 2022:
- Important Dates
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam 04th & 11th December 2021
- IBPS PO Prelims Result 5th January 2022
- IBPS PO Prelims Score Card 10th January 2022
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 22nd January 2022
- IBPS PO Mains Result 10th February 2022
- IBPS PO Mains Score Card 16th February 2022
- IBPS PO Final Result 1st April 2022
How to Check IBPS PO Final Result 2022 :
To check IBPS PO Final Result 2022, a candidate must have the following details:
• Username/Registration Number
• Password/Date of Birth
Follow the below-mentioned steps to check IBPS PO Final Result 2021-2022:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS https://www.ibps.in/.
- Step 2: Click on “CRP-PO/MT>>Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officer/Management Trainee-XI”.
- Step 3: A new page appears, search for “Click here to Check Final Result/Provisional Allotment for IBPS PO-XI”
- Step 4: Enter your registration number/ roll number and password / DOB to check your IBPS PO Final Result 2022.
- Step 5: Pls match the Captcha Code.
- Step 6: The result will be displayed on the screen. Download your IBPS PO Final Result 2022.
- Step 7: Take a printout of the result for future reference.