The candidates eagerly waiting to apply for RRB NTPC 1,30000 Recruitment 2019 can register online through concern RRBs from 01 to 31 March 2019 FOR. Candidates can check the online link given below for each RRBs. Candidates will also be required to submit application fee online or through SBI Challan on or before 05 April 2019.
A total of 35,277 vacancies have been notified out of which 10628 are for Undergraduate posts such as Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk and 24649 for Graduate Posts like Goods Guard, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Station Master etc. under NTPC Recruitment against advertisment umber CEN 01/2019. RRB NTPC Selection will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test which shall held tentatively from June to September 2019.
A total of 1,30,000 vacancies are notified under recruitment notification RRB/CEN 01/2019, RRB/CEN 02/2019, RRB/CEN 03/2019 and RRC/CEN 04/2019. This time RRBs and RRCs has published combined notification for hiring candidates in different departments of Indian Railways. Break-up of vacancies is given below:
RRB & RRC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
1.RRB/CEN 01/2019 :Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
2 : RRB/CEN 02/2019 : Para Medical Staff
3. RRB/CEN 03/2019 : Ministerial and Isolated Categories
Total Vacancies for 1 ,2 ,3 posts : 30,000
4.RRC/CEN 04/2019 : Level 1 Posts
Total Vacancies For 4th posts : 1,00,000
Important Dates RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application (NTPC) Advt No-1/2019 – 01 March 2019 (Earlier date – 28 February 2019)
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application (NTPC) Advt No-1/2019 – 31March 2019 (Earlier date – 28 February 2019)
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee (NTPC) Advt No-1/2019 – 05 April 2019
- Last Date for Final Application Submission – 12 April 2019
- RRB NTPC Exam Date – June to September 2019Starting Date for Submission of Application (Para Medical Staff) Advt No-2/2019 – 4 March 2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Application (Ministerial and Isolated) Advt No-3/2019 – 8 March 2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Application (Level-1) Advt No-1/2019 – 12 March 2019
- Last Date of Application – to be notified later
- NTPC Exam Date – to be notified later
Vacancy Details for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 :
- Total Posts – Around 130000 (detailed zone wise vacancy details of RRB NTPC 2019 recruitment process to be announced by the Railway Recruitment Boards by 28 February 2019.