UPSC CMS 2022 : UPSC has announced recruitment notification for Assistant Divisional Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers, and other vacancies in other departments through its Combined Medical Services Examination 2022. Eligibility Criteria and Other Details are given below,
Organisation : Union Public Service Commission
Vacancy : 687
Post : Various
Exam : Combined Medical Services Examination 2022
Eligibility For UPSC CMS 2022 Exam–
To be eligible to apply for the UPSC CMS 2022 examination :
- Should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Should be a citizen of India or the other categories mentioned in the official notification at 3.(I).
- Must be below the age of 32 as on August 1, 2022.
UPSC CMS 2022 Exam Pattern :
The UPSC CMS 2022 will be conducted in two parts, the written examination and the personality test. The written examination will be conducted for 500 marks and the personality test for 100 marks.
The question paper of the written test will be divided into two papers of 250 marks each. All the questions will be objective type questions and there will be negative marks for wrongly attempted questions. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours each for Paper I and Paper II. For detailed information candidates can download the notification of UPSC CMS 2022 from the link given below.
UPSC CMS 2022 Important Dates :
- Online Application Start Date : 06th April 2022
- Online Application Last Date 26th April 2022
- Admit Card Release Date : 2nd Week Of July 2022 (Tentative)
- Exam Date : 17th July 2022
UPSC CMS 2022 Application Fee :
- Application Fee A fee of Rs 200 is to be paid by the candidate. Female candidates and candidates from the /SC/ST/PwBD categories are exempted from payment of fees.
Also Check : UPS IES/ISS Exam 2022
How To Apply For UPSC CMS 2022 Exam:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the online application form for UPSC CMS 2022
- Step 3: Fill the form with the required details
- Step 4: Upload documents
- Step 5: Pay the application fee. Submit
- Step 6: Save and download the UPSC CMS 2022 filled application form and take a printout for further reference.