IBPS SO Notification 2023 has been released on 31st July 2023 at official website ibps.in. A total of 1402 vacancies have been announced for various posts. Eligible Candidates can go through the complete advertisement before applying for IBPS SO Recruitment 2023.
IBPS SO Job Notification :
Post Name : Specialist Officer
Total Vacancies : 1402
- IT Officer (Scale-I) : 120
- Agriculture Officer (Scale-I) : 500
- Marketing Office (Scale-I) : 700
- Law Officer (Scale-I) : 10
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I) : 31
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I) : 41
- Graduation or Post Graduation in a specific stream depending on the post.
- The applicants from SC/ ST/ PwBD category are required to pay the fee of Rs 175, whereas Rs 850 is applicable to all other categories.
Important Dates :
- IBPS SO Registration Starting Date August 1, 2023
- IBPS SO Registration Closing Date August 21, 2023
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) August 1 to 21, 2023
- Online Examination – Preliminary December 30/31. 2023
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary January 2024
- Online Examination – Main January 28, 2024
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training September 2023
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination February 2024
- Download of call letters for interview February/ March 2024
- Conduct of interview February/March 2024
- Provisional Allotment April 2024
Age Limit :
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
How To Apply :
You can apply online for these posts after following the guidelines given below.
- Step 1: Visit to the official website www.ibps.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link CRP Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE
- TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-XIII)” to open the On-Line
- Application Form.
- Step 3: Now “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register an application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- Step 4: After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: You should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Step 6: Please keep the printout of the same for future reference.