Name of the Post : Lower Division Clerk
Name of the Post : Postal Assistant / Sorting assistant .
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates who is planning to appear in CHSL 2019 exam must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-12-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-01-2020 by 23:59 Hrs
Last date for Payment of Fee through Online: 12-01-2020 by 23:59 Hrs
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 12-01-2020 by 23:59 Hrs Extended to 14-01-2020
Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 14-01-2020 Extended to 16-01-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16 to 27-03-2020
Date for Tier II Exam (Descriptive Type): 28-06-2020.
SSC CHSL Application Fee:
• The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
• Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
• Applications fee should be pay only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
• To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
• Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration.
How To Apply :
Candidates are advised to carefully go through the official SSC CHSL 2020 Notification Brochure before beginning with the application process. Follow the steps given below to fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2020:
Step 1: SSC CHSL 2020 Registration
Go to ssc.nic.in.
Click on the “Apply” tab and then on SSC CHSL.
The following window will open on the screen.